Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merits disappeared

Started by Thanaboi [4021993] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Thanaboi [4021993]

Device: samsung SM-A065F Android: 14 App version: 2.3.8

 

Hello, basically I had 28 merits and never spent nor used them

Today I suddenly found that I have 1 merit only.

 

I checked the logs I did not assign merits nor used them.

 

Is there a fix or anything I can do?

Thanks.