Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Small complaint

Started by Darius_D_Reaper [2918974] on in Racing.

1 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Darius_D_Reaper [2918974]

This has probably been mentioned before but I feel like complaining...

I really wish when you start a race that you knew what track you were on BEFORE picking which car you're going to use. Only 2/5 times do I end up using the car I picked on the random track I got.

I'm not a programmer by any means and I don't know how difficult that change would be, but alleviating that small irritation would be nice.