Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Properties for $1

Started by Huntsmen [3949126] on in Properties.

22 replies · 494 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

The_Gorilla [2156388] ×2

Huntsmen [3949126]

For players that haven’t figured it out.
To become strong, you first need to be happy in TORN 
Gyms gains are actually directly related to your Happiness, and Happiness is directly related to your property.

 

A Shack =  Low Happiness = Low Gym Gains = Weak

Better Property = Higher Happiness = Big Gym Gains = Strong

 

If you are looking to upgrade please read below

 

 

You can live in a Villa or a Mansion for only $1!!

 

Terms are simple;

 

• Like this post

 

• Add me as a friend

 

• Reply your interest here or message me directly

 

• I will send you keys to a Villa or Mansion for two weeks! 

Availability is posted below

 

 

 

HUGE SHOUT-OUT TO The_Gorilla [2156388] 

I would not have a single Mansion without his generosity

 

 

 

Why am I doing this? 

I have been blessed to find good people within Torn that helped me early on in game. I want to give back to the community and help others get started in the dangerous city of Torn. I am happy to share my experience or help to anyone who reaches out. 

 

Mentions: The_Gorilla [2156388]

Huntsmen [3949126]

Availability:


Next Opening:  MESSAGE HUNTSMEN FOR INFO

 

Villa A - Occupied

 

Villa B - Occupied

 

Villa C - Occupied

 

Mansion 1 - Occupied

 

Mansion 2 - Occupied

 

Mansion 3 - Occupied

 

Mansion 4 - Occupied