So it says in the box while your walking spawns are based on our net worth, so does that mean the more I have the less I'll find or the more I'll find?
Ct items
Started by boszak [3155705] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
The higher the NW the better the rewards
Thank you bro
Its been a rough start so I thought id ask. Thank you bro
Just a note, the cap is super low, so even at like 500m (likely less) you cap out. You're definitely way past that and wont be impacted by this.
Thank you bro I had no idea, I'll try every 8 hrs thank you for your time