Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please I'm old

Started by Pickledick [3187191] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 1.36k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Pickledick [3187191]

Bold and Large Print old....

Understand that most video gamers are young with better eyesight, I like many others have gotten old and our vision is slowly taken away. Was just wondering how old are you? Bigger font needed?  63 with glaucoma trying to keep mind responsive ...but cant see...!!

Red_Rugburn [3049928]

I'm getting there too, friend.

 

You can right click on your desktop and go down to "display settings".

Under "scale and layout", change it to 150%.

That should help quite a bit.

Order [1836572]

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ˢᵉᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒⁿᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ, ˢᵒ ⁱ ᵘˢᵉ ᵐʸ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰᵖᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ ʰⁱᵍʰˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ’ᵐ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᶻᵒᵒᵐ ⁱⁿ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵗʳʸ ᵃ ᵐᵃᵍⁿⁱᶠⁱᵉʳ ᵃᵖᵖ ᵒʳ ᵃ ᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵐᵃᵍⁿⁱᶠⁱᵉʳ—ⁱ ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜʰᵉᵈ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ᵍʳᵃⁿᵈᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ’ˢ ᵇᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶜᵒᵒˡ! ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵍˡᵃˢˢᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᵈᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ—ⁱᵗ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ.

Simik13l [3193350]

-Squints- I'm definitely not reading that. Anyway I'm 32... (Hence the 93 in my bio, I'm not 93, I'm just lazy and didn't want to update it every year.) But I don't think age has anything to do with eyesight... I'm supposed to wear glasses, ever since I was 9 years old... I don't, I don't wanna look like a nerd, on top of actually being one. 

Sammy-The-Cow [3882597]

The op, and this post, together capture all the things I have come to expect... and love... about Torn.

 

Go f**k yourself. And take my upvote.

BrandyQHQ [2899416]

- There are also apps on the phone and extensions on pc - that can read posts to you

 

  • also ai summary
  • Also glasses..