I'm looking for a mentor, a guide if you will. My hobbies include getting money so currently I'm not having much fun 😂 😂
Need cash
Started by Dairy-_-Zues [2055415] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 7 likes ·
You should shut up, if you will. Staff Edit: Flooding/Spamming - CrashCoredump [1359983]
· 3 likes ·
for only $110m i can reveal the secrets to a successful torn city dot com career as well as for free i will throw in extra (at no additional cost) my guide to how to avoid scams - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Graved, no discussion just begging.
and what will you do in return for said mentor?
Idk catch a body prolly. What needs to be done?
You should shut up, if you will.
Staff Edit: Flooding/Spamming
Your cool.
Here is a guide.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Not even joking I've never seen a networth that low, congrats :))
I need a PI, so when you get that cash just buy me one and send it over, ok? thanks!
attack me with your E and lose i'll pay you 50k for each loss.
You’re**
for only $110m i can reveal the secrets to a successful torn city dot com career as well as for free i will throw in extra (at no additional cost) my guide to how to avoid scams
+rep great guide definitely worth the investment
How are you 8 years old with nothing??
D:
Are you interested in actually playing Torn this time around?
It's accounts like these that really hurt my brain. Never logged in for 2 years after creating the account. Then played for 2 minutes. Next login is a crazy 6 years later. And here we are... 8 year 8 month old noob in the forums begging for handouts.
How do these people even remember their passwords for the game they never log into is crazy to me.
eat shit dumbass
He's a scammer, for $230m I'll pay him to do that and wag my finger at him from my legitimate moral high ground
It's the same password he uses on Facebook
You guys are close, but let’s get one thing straight: I downloaded this game ages ago because the MMO concept peaked my interest. Like many people, I let it sit in the background—and while that’s apparently a 'sin' here, I really couldn't care less.
I’m not looking for handouts, and I’m certainly not looking for permission. I wanted a lead on revenue and growth. Thankfully, amidst the typical Torn f**kery, a few people with actual sense stepped up with solid advice.
If you’re offended that an old account has low stats, or if my asking for help bothers you, that’s your problem to deal with, not mine. I’m not going anywhere. So, SMD and have a great day. MERRY CHRISTMAS.