Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't Fly

Started by Limbo [2739763] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Limbo [2739763]

Device: samsung SM-S908U Android: 16 App version: 2.3.15

 

For the past week or so I have not been able to travel in game. I am currently traveling in real life, i'm not sure if that effects it or not. In the game, whenever I goto my property to fly or the travel agency to fly it just brings me to a blank screen that doesn't show the places to travel even if i refresh the page.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?

Lukie7991 [3544133]

This advice does work and I wanna thank you so much for this post and resolution to my issue. Thank you very much 🙏🏻