I have a short and simple question. Does everyone that plays blackjack in this game use a calculator or do they just click what they think is best?
Started by IsBJrigged [4037323] on in Gambling.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I have a short and simple question. Does everyone that plays blackjack in this game use a calculator or do they just click what they think is best?
You don't really use a calculator, you use a strategy charts that tells you what to do against each hand. As for bets, just do flat bets.
And yes, BJ is rigged. But compared to the other casino games, it's slightly less rigged. But still rigged
Yes, I have a hard time adding the value of the cards.
Black jack ain’t nothing but a scam, I’ve lost the house and soon my wife. Apparently betting 14m having 20 doesn’t get you a win because the dealer is just gonna pull a 6 card 21 out of his glory hole of an ass
dont do blackjack. you always end up losing no matter how many times you play. you want to bet with luck just go PVP