As a first year I figured it out fast and sent a nice bunch of gifts to my assinged player
im guessing this is the exception and not the rule and not to expect a gift myself
Assuming a lot of players ignore it
thoughts ???
Started by TheBearclaw [3720499] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
As a first year I figured it out fast and sent a nice bunch of gifts to my assinged player
im guessing this is the exception and not the rule and not to expect a gift myself
Assuming a lot of players ignore it
thoughts ???
I sent a gift. I'm not expecting to get anything back. I figured they may not even notice, or may not care. It's a cool system but it being voluntary you cannot expect others to participate.
it is nice to be nice. i sent mine.
if you didn't receive anything then post here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16526575&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Unofficial Secret Santa Service (Closed)