Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Discord bug

Started by Shh1ne [4017110] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Shh1ne [4017110]

Hi. I was sadly in federal jail for past few days . As I was in jail i was kicked from torn dc. Now I'm released but I'm unable to join torn dc now. Can someone help me with it?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please send me your discord username/tag on DM, I will unban you from the discord server.

 

Thanks!