Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API Questions

Started by Daturax [2627396] on in API Development.

1 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Daturax [2627396]

I have some questions API v2:

 

  1. How often does items update? (Quantity, value, etc ) /Items..
  2. I am using a Limited key (via TornPDA), to do API Items call, also tested it on Swagger site. It keeps giving me error 2, it must be a public key? Shouldn't a limited API key also work because it has more access? 
  3. Is there, or will there be a API Call fir a user to check their rig info? If not would you please consider implementing it? (Bruteforce strength, power, mips, etc)
  4. I cant find the API to check stock prices? Is there a command ti check it? 

 

Any information appreciated, thank you. 

 

Titanic_ [2968477]
  1. How often does items update? (Quantity, value, etc ) /Items..

    daily, I think 15 mins after 00:00TCT reset
  2. I am using a Limited key (via TornPDA), to do API Items call, also tested it on Swagger site. It keeps giving me error 2, it must be a public key? Shouldn't a limited API key also work because it has more access? 

    probably a mistake from your side. swagger you need to click the authorise button at the top. using full url you can append &key={key}
  3. I cant find the API to check stock prices? Is there a command ti check it? 

    https://api.torn.com/torn/?selections=stocks&key={key}