Anyone mastered it yet? If so how haha
Arson Crime!
Started by SoUrE_DiEsEl [99470] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Lots of people have achieved CS 100 in Arson. I'm around a day or two away myself.
If you need help, check out the guides in the Tutorial and Guides forum. Emforus usually writes some pretty good ones. That said, Arson is very straight forward. I didn't read anything and I'm currently at CS 99.55.
Only tip I can give you is don't go nuts dousing gas all over expecting some sort of special outcome. Just drop some gas down, light it, and away you go.