Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

thank you

Started by simber [2584558] on in General Discussion.

0 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
simber [2584558]

Torn really is an amazing community of people from all walks of life and different cultures 

My Christmas did not get off to a very good start I found out I had contracted Malaria 2 days ago

I did a post on Dukes give away page yesterday and the well wishes and genuine positive DMs were much appreciated 

And then to top it of got this 

08:47:20 - 25/12/25 You were sent a Snowman Mask '25 from Duke with the message: get well soon pal THEMS THE ORDERS FROM THE DUKE

 

Thank you all and I wish you all a blessed Christmas