So, right now I have 1 free merit reset. I was wondering if I had to use it before New Year's bc I know Torn gives you a free one every year. Or will it stack??
Do free merit resets stack?
Started by resonance [2688183] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
So, right now I have 1 free merit reset. I was wondering if I had to use it before New Year's bc I know Torn gives you a free one every year. Or will it stack??
Do free merit resets stack?
No, they don't
Torn does give you a free one on New Years right?
04:28:32 - 25/12/25 You received a seasonal gift: Free merit reset
Christmas Day for me
f**k
You don't have to use it before the new year begins. Use it before the next free merit reset which should occur late December 2026.
other question regarding the reset
I have 10 merits in CTR, will it affect my currently running course time in any way, if I respec my merits with the free reset and putting them back immediately? just need a few merits in other places, that's why I want to reset (same question applies for the bank interest thing...)
No, it doesn't affect education already ongoing.
It will only apply to the next one started if you change it.
No, it is on Christmas Day - they have all been given out already.