Full body armor provides good coverage so does trenchcoat i assume so I'm wondering 🤔 💭 if they're more useful than flexible body Armour
Started by SvP3rPwN [3930046] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Full body armor provides good coverage so does trenchcoat i assume so I'm wondering 🤔 💭 if they're more useful than flexible body Armour
Flexible and Full Body armor are both good. Trenchcoat is...not even armor, it's a cosmetic.
IIRC most flexible are better due to higher base armor, but if you get high enough % quality full is better due to that armor having more coverage. Either are fine until you acquire ranked war armor though, not a big deal TBH.
Would just do full unless you get a free flexible to save money/income. Stats are gonna have more of an impact than your armor, and if you're active you'll be able to replace it with yellow armor in no time.
11m vs 65k when you have 8m networth is a no brainer here.
I've had full-body Armour now I have flexible body Armour