Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NEED DEPENDABLE HITMAN

Started by donnybackwood [3890891] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
donnybackwood [3890891]

I'm looking for a dependable hitman, assassin, batman, whatever you want to call yourself. I will pay heavenly and I WILL NEED YOU ON STANDBY 24/7. I might need you to hit someone over a week SPAN, Your stats will need to conquer everyone else's. You need to do this for the love of the game, someone who lives for this and can make a profit. Send me your stats if interested and I will have a nice job for you .