Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Avoiding a ban question

Started by Sizzle1928 [3990972] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 199 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sizzle1928 [3990972]

So I was thinking about showing the game to my wife, but I'm worried since we share the same wifi and such that I might get fedded if she started playing for multiple accounts. Is there any way I could avoid that risk? If we didnt ever trade with each other I'm thinking it probably wouldn't be a problem right?

DefilingDemon [700846]

As long as your not interacting it's fine.

I know many couples who live and play together. And Im pretty sure as long as your not "account feeding" there's no real issue.

Lantian [3029152]

they can interact as much as they want as long as it is the same as if it was with any other player.

they can be in the same faction, company or even trade with each other as long as it is all legit and not feeding (as you also said).

PrincessJulie [11229] Admin Staff

Two people in the same house can play without any problems, even using the same computer or device. You can help each other out and play together as long as one account doesn't exist just to feed the other. If you are the same person it is easy to tell and will result in the multiple account being deleted and the main account put in federal jail.