Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas Lock Boxes

Started by Dvoider [445543] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Dvoider [445543]

Background: For the Christmas lock boxes, I played on mobile phone with a slow or bad internet connection.

 

Suggestion: Once you try a wrong combination, you should not be able to reenter that same lock combination consecutively, or at least it should not reduce an attempt.

 

Reason: I used up two or more of my attempts just because my internet connection was slow. I may have clicked on it twice to get a response, but as a result, I used up my chances inadvertently.