How can I execute a proper Arson? Every time I did it, it was the wrong way and it ended up with a critical failure.
🔥🤔🔥
Started by MiraicleCurious [3586188] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
How can I execute a proper Arson? Every time I did it, it was the wrong way and it ended up with a critical failure.
🔥🤔🔥
Unlike cracking (which is virtually safe) Arson needs you to build up your total crime XP to a higher level to fail less.
If you continually crit fail then you're basically not good enough at crimes to do them...
They are being released in order of difficulty, and arson is the "newest/highest/hardest" crime released so far
The Arson guide, for if you want to continue trying anyway.
Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Arson: An In-Depth Guide