Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

125K Giveaway

Started by Huntsmen [3949126] on in Fun & Games.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Huntsmen [3949126] ×1

Huntsmen [3949126]

[CLOSED]


If you’re a new player to the game and want to bag yourself an easy $125,000 all you need to do is follow these steps:

 

 

A. Navigate to my profile, Click here

 

B. Add me as a friend (The person icon with the +)

 

C. Post on this thread to say you’re added me! 

 

D. When I login and see the post, I will send you $125,000!

 

 

Note:

 

Expect payment no later then 48 hours 

I have a system for payments and all payments will be made at random times to avoid attacking me and mugging me, etc. 

If you message me regarding pay within the first 48 hours, you will be ignored. 



Optional:

 

After getting your cash, please do consider rating this thread with a thumbs up so others know it’s legitimate! 

 

Thank you!

Mentions: Huntsmen [3949126]

Memory [3823304]

04:58:15 - 02/01/26 You added Huntsmen to your enemies list with the description : trying to save his rep lmao :))

Huntsmen [3949126]

I didn’t think I had a bad rep or giving out money to newbies would give me backlash.. 

 

Those that followed instructions will be paid, but this giveaway is now closed. If your new to the game and need money/help just message me privately :)