I’m excited to finally complete my first year
learned many great things, exceeded many expectations and goals with consistency and dedication
as with many new things in life the first chapter is a rough one so my beginning was a bit slow to get the right balance and understanding basics
365 days in torn, what did it mean to me?
meant a lot to me and trying to find a mobile game that actually kept me interested was a difficult thing for a long time before my experience with torn (pda)
had some really cool interactions with different groups and people
had the pleasure to be apart of some great hof factions, Flatline, BBNB to name a few, and my current group stompers so I’m happy to dedicate a large amount of my current success from the active and supportive mentors and members,booby, tits, Jesse, helm, the ladds, really good solid group of guys and couldn’t recommend them enough for the experience they help create
For a little bit I was doing the merit guides then that drive kinda faded near the end of the year when I started seeing significant improvement in my gym gains
Rymink [3531295]
EFFECTIVE STATS
Strength: 3,046,916 (+35%)
Defense: 1,633,878 (+22%)
Speed: 1,900,261 (+41%)
Dexterity: 13,590,240 (+34%)
-------
Total: 20,171,295
I said to myself when I was about 3-4 months in that I wanted to have a 5m tbs by the end of the year, though amazing faction perks, constant training with a endless supply of xans n edvd’s I got to 20ebs crushing my goals
now let’s talk nw
The constant and consistent non termed wars have been a blessing for my nw, along with mentioning to the stompers community that I was only a few 100m’s away from max bank to which I was extremely grateful to accomplish, to have members of stompers donate me over 700m worth of there items to fund the max bank, super thankful for that
now that all the money stuff is out of the way here’s some miscellaneous information for my one year
Rymink [3531295]
WORK STATS
Manual labor: 16,722
Intelligence: 1,064
Endurance: 31,016
Rymink [3531295]
SKILLS
Racing: 1.81
Hunting: 16.01
CRIMES
Search for Cash: 100
Bootlegging: 100
Graffiti: 100
Shoplifting: 100
Pickpocketing: 100
Card Skimming: 98.13
Burglary: 28.18
Hustling: 40.48
Disposal: 6.01
Cracking: 100
Forgery: 15.92
Scamming: 7.39
Arson: 4.54
thanks for a fun first year guys, looking forward to the next one and seeing where my stats differ next year
Mentions: Rymink [3531295]