Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A translator script

Started by TerryC [3912051] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Lantian [3029152]

I do not know of such a script, but most browsers should have this feature built into.

(not sure about PDA).

 

Can you advise what browser or device you are using?

 

Edit: I see you are a faction owner, so I guess you wish to incorporate translated communication between members.

Again, as far as I know this does not exist.

Your best bet is to use Google translate as this is not a built in feature.

 

I don't think that there would be a script widely available.