What would be the best use for it?
It's just sitting there, I'm confused what I'd need it for
blue egg
Started by TheSproggler [3231696] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Qfiffle [2557282] Committee
· 2 likes ·
I've used it and had it used against me in wars. When we fought HT their whole top end used blue eggs about 6 hours before the start so they'd start with 20k HP and no booster cooldown. However we …
Personally I think it's best for Warring. Life is a 5th stat.
tru but 3x life dont help when people have 5 years in torn on me :)
you should be able to use it to fill bloodbags it says 30% of maximum health not 30% of total health 😂
Would you like to withdraw blood in to this Empty Blood Bag?
You will lose 30% of your maximum life and gain 60 minutes of medical cooldown.
I've used it and had it used against me in wars.
When we fought HT their whole top end used blue eggs about 6 hours before the start so they'd start with 20k HP and no booster cooldown. However we noticed it and just group attacked them all while they were offline so they lost the extra HP. If they'd done it close to the start it would have been very effective, but also have cut into the booster they could otherwise use for cans. This means it's not that useful in a close fight, which is probably the only war you'd really want to use it in anyway.
When I used it myself I was frustrated to find I couldn't use it in hospital, which means after medding out during a push I had to take an extra few seconds to click it and was already under attack when I tried. When I eventually managed to use it, a trillion statter just smashed me a few seconds later anyway. The only benefit was that I had time to kill someone while they were taking me down as they couldn't one-shot. But that's not worth wasting 6 hours booster cooldown for.
So in conclusion, not very useful really.