HEY CHEDBURN I JUST WANTED TO SAY I'M SO ANGRY WITH THIS GAME EVEN THO I LIKED IT? DOES IT MAKES SENSE? WELL I JUST ABSORVED 3 EDVD AND I'M STILL NOOB AT THE GAME, AND I LOST ALL THOSE HAPPINESS IN JUST 12 SECONDS BECAUSE OF THE GAME MECHANICS I THOUGHT IF I JUST DID ANOTHER EDVD IT WILL RESET BACK TO 15? BUT NO!! HELL NAWWW! I LOST IT ALLLLLLLLLL!!! CHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD -english bad😐
CHEDBURNNNNNNN
Started by cock-roach [4023265] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Graved, spam
Mentioned in this thread
cock-roach [4023265] ×1
Monkey think hard..
Monkey thinks...
Skill issue
🍌
Have you considered applying to be staff ?
Oh boy. This is about to get interesting.......
So you tried to happy jump but ignored the big warning "don't do this right before a 15 minute game tick" on all the guides?
Sounds like a you problem, rather than a Ched problem.
that's what you call real skill issue
Penguin think hard..
Penguin asks who multi is this? 👀
If only you read more in a TEXT BASED GAME
You'll never do it again though
I know your pain. I’ve done it before and to be honest I would rather OD.
All you can do is move along and remember the tick timers next time.
gimme your stuff
You sent a Box of Tissues to cock-roach with the message: Hope you recover from this life-wrenching pain cockroach.
A cockroach watching porn, Interesting
Mentions: cock-roach [4023265]
Graved, spam
Another day, another noob diary in GD
alright i was on the wrong here cuz i didn't read but i thought it resets whenever i use edvd
I sent OP 2 Edvd's with an explanation of how happy resets back to property maximum
🍄
Ahhh yes I understand young Cockroach, I was once robbed also.
You see during my time as the Dark Lord of Middle Earth, I made 19 Great Rings of Power to gift to the people of Middle Earth. I kept the 20th and greatest ring for myself. But you see I was robbed, once the elves discovered that my 19 Great Rings were designed to mind wipe their entire race so that I could snag myself a few Elf chicks, (I mean those Elves are really picky ya know) they stole the rings from me and called me a megalomaniac. All I had left was my one Master Ring, but what use was it to me now, in the end I had to settle for 9 dudes who thought I was really awesome and who liked my homebrew Orc grog.
All I can say young Cockroach is you can watch naughty DVD's again, it's not all over for you, the Devs aren't completely against you yet, Do you know how hard it was to take over Middle Earth with the devs totally against me? You are not yet at that point, take the lesson, and move on young Cockroach, rise above your own pettiness. I believe in you.
It’s the 15 minute tick. As I said before you’re not alone in doing it, won’t be the last and won’t do it again either.
Why i just found this now lol
So, Ched, how do you plan to defend yourself against this accusation? 😅