Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level up disappeared

Started by Oaf [3861607] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Oaf [3861607]

Hi! I'm in a war and in-between attacks the level up screen appeared for level 41. I couldn't hit the button to accept it, because I got killed and now it's gone. It's also not in my events or on my icons bar. I've tried PDA and the original Torn app.

Oaf [3861607]

Hey thanks for the reply. No luck there either! I feel like I'm going mad and just imagined it haha. It's also not in my logs or anything.