Anyone else having problems with the gym I went to go use my e and for the last few hours my gym has been like this I've restarted the app I've tried torns app tornpda and oc and it's not changed it's not because of my drug cooldown as I've had it higher that -14 and never seen this I have attached a photo [image: photos.app.goo.gl]
Gym bug
Started by Chappie [2912755] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
try logging out and logging back into torn. I'm not saying that will fix it, but doesn't hurt to try :D
Clear the TornPDA application cache and try again?
Hey thank you this worked
Closed.