Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New game?

Started by MadamOxide [2012596] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 983 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MadamOxide [2012596]

Hi everyone, I just found out my account is 9 years old. Woo! This got me thinking though, this game is a little old. Honestly, it's about time for a sequel. The gameplay is dated (who plays point and click games????),the customization is wack (uhm, is there really any?!), and the graphics freaking suck (what do you mean I have to read all these words??). Imagine all the new technology that could be implemented in the sequel.

 

Instead of words when we do crime, we can have AI show us the crime in real time. Imagine that!! We can even implement ray tracing along with generative AI to create a truly immersive criminal landscape. Great graphics, great customization, and no. more. words. The new gameplay will be out of this world. GTA6 step aside, Torn 2 is on the way.

Knirt [3033570]

Tldr please 

 

 

I don't have text to speach on this device so words are too hard.

 

If only there were pictures or something. 

Ducati_Jack [2858364]

Have AI TLDR the post and create a video for you in real time. Too bad torn is too outdated, which is why we need a sequel

Avery [2765920]

Actually tbf, hardcore seasons that on death just boot you from the season would be kinda interesting, no idea how ol cheddy would balance that though.

 

OP should stop posting though, yeah, you'd think an 8 year break would have led to growth and development. 

MadamOxide [2012596]

Please respect your elders, my game is 9 years old. To everyone saying I haven’t played enough, I have!!! I have been a hard working grocery store employee for the past NINE YEARS. 

MadamOxide [2012596]

I’m no spring chicken, fsh. Before you throw down the statutes of the land, you could check my account and see I’m a hard working employee at the grocer and have been for 9 years.