Since this Christmas Town update my notifications have not been working for Torn. I turned the notifications off and back on. Deleted and re-installed the app. Even went into my phone settings to re-install the latest update. I then thought maybe it was just an error with CT. Now that CT has been gone for a few days I've tried the above again to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue? Also, if anyone has figured out a fix for it please let me know. It is every notification from bazaar sales to messages.
Notification Errors
Started by The_DeathReaper [3269930] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I don't use the app so I don't know, but there is a subforum for bugs and issues: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0
Staff will then be able to help you with troubleshooting
Deleting a third time and logging in manually rather than from my saved password fixed the issue. Not sure how that made a difference.