Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdosing

Started by iFletch [3636102] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
iFletch [3636102]

Hi all,

 

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but I seem to be overdosing at the moment frequently.

 

In the past week or so, I've overdosed on Xanax 4 times. My OD rate in the faction I'm told is around 4% whereas others are sitting at around 2%.

 

As I said it might be nothing but if you could make sure nothings wrong, I'd appreciate it. 

 

Thanks in advance.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There's no bug here. Overdoses do not check how many times you have or haven't overdosed recently. Each usage has its own check, you can overdose multiple times in a row with bad RNG.


Thanks!