Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

First happy jump

Started by BirdDaddy [4010777] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
BirdDaddy [4010777]

PI with 4275 happiness 

9 E DVDs

15 mil of happy jumps (400k each)

 

Only about 72k happiness...

 

How do I get it higher?

 

I've heard of 99k happiness for jumps?

Dakarnob [2810608]

I don't understand your "15 mil of happy jumps" part. However 99k jumps are done mainly using Poison Mistletoe. There are sellers who will stack 99K happiness and you can use 2 poison Mistletoe to take happiness from them. 

 

Alternatively you can take a job in 10 star adult novelty store which will give you 5K happiness from each edvd. (You'll need 5K happiness from PIs for it. Max PI with all staffs hired) 

 

I'm not sure about this part but if I remember correctly you can also use job points in sweet shop to use job points and do 99k happiness.