I am constantly being mugged while flying. This is definately a bug in the system.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 19
- Likes on archived posts
- 47
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Rogue [1873490]
· 8 likes ·
Bugs can fly so this checks out. - Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 7 likes ·
[image: media1.tenor.com] - TestPedroDev [3613560] Admin
· 6 likes ·
Hey, I've looked at your most recent mugging, and while I won't share the logs here, it looks like you were mugged after landing in your target destination. In the future, I'd recommend: - You post bug reports to the …
did you really
You mean in the sky?
I don't believe you unfortunately
was it aliens?..... it was aliens, wasn't it??
If only there was a forrum to report bugs & issues
Bugs can fly so this checks out.
Can confirm. He was seated in the aisle seat 18C, with his leg sticking out. Naturally, in 19C - I snatched his wallet and took a fiver for myself.
Thanks buddy, always enjoy flying with you.
Either you're misunderstanding that you're being mugged while "on the ground" at your destination, or you're being mugged shortly after landing back in Torn and mixing up the timing of events.
The likelihood that you're being mugged *while* flying is exceedingly low. So low, in fact, that if you could actually prove this is what is happening somehow, especially if you could prove how it's happening, you might find yourself eligible to receive a bug bounty. Because if this is really happening somehow, it's a huge bug.
Well, if this is true it would be interesting to know how it happened.
logs or it didnt happen
Pretty sure he meant abroad: https://www.torn.com/personalstats.php?ID=2933820&stats=defendslostabroad&from=1%20month
Otherwise, yeah, need logs.
Unlikely, but this would go in bug reports if that were the case.
It's more likely that you left the flying page open while you were flying, which can sometimes go out of sync with the server. It's generally recommended to refresh the page shortly before you expect to land to make sure it's nsync.
Graved, OP can post in Bugs & Issues
Hey, I've looked at your most recent mugging, and while I won't share the logs here, it looks like you were mugged after landing in your target destination. In the future, I'd recommend:
- You post bug reports to the Bugs and Issues forum (edit: ooops weav3r got there first)
- If you think this happens again, go to your Activity Log and copy and then include:
- the log for starting your journey: "You boarded the", eg "xx:xx:xx - 10/01/26 You boarded a 1h 48m personal flight from Torn to United Kingdom"
- the log for being mugged: "xx:xx:xx - 10/01/26 xx mugged you for $xx,xxx sending you to the hospital for 0h 31m [view]"
I'd also recommend renting a private island if you plan to fly and trade a lot, it'll pay for itself pretty quickly!