I play a bit of it all. Some i have not. Let's talk about. Play comment tag or pow it out in a dm. Love to hear what I'm missing. Or maybe I might remind you of a forgotten game. Maybe someone will see this post and the replying messages and it becomes a hit or flop. I'll start with a few but just to get a conversation started. Valheim, ZERO Sievert, summoner from Playstation but on stream no mods r@w like back in the day and also deadside, scum for the new and remastered ish. Then some old i like to mention jagged alliance any of them any of the civilizations, age of mythology, duke nukem and odd world. I'm sure there be some about oh them don't count remastered this or something yeah but let's talk. There what's on my mind maybe you have some you wanna toss out there you like. Well ttyl 👋
Steam gamers
Started by Kingpin003 [4001985] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Valheim is a great game!
have you been to the edge of the map yet? had some try to get me to play with cheats and im like where is the fun in that. i even had a friend join me and he had cut a moutin in half to get my ship to another area. was gonna take like an entire day to get where we wanted to go and place a portal. i had gotten my ship stuck and died. yet to go back and get my things still.
I would highly recommend Tainted Grail: Fall of Avalon for anyone that wants a bit of a darker, grim Skyrim. Gameplay is small open world with linear story line, but man does it ever pull you in.
huh sounds fun ima look into that. name sounds good also. thanks for the suggstion.