Recently during a war one of members decided to mug another member (same faction)
I found that this was considered a war hit.
I believe this to be an error as you attack your own faction should not be considered a war hit.
Started by Lee-Everett [423369] on in API Development.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Recently during a war one of members decided to mug another member (same faction)
I found that this was considered a war hit.
I believe this to be an error as you attack your own faction should not be considered a war hit.
How come? It did happen during a ranked war and the target was a member of one of the factions that the attacker was in a war with. So what it's your own faction? Does this hit count towards their in-game war hits? Torn might just filter out outgoing hits.