What a gigantic bummer. Only two core members left from The Grateful Dead. RIP Bobby
RIP Bob Weir
Started by BackStabbath [886794] on in Music.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 2 likes ·
What a shame, I have actually been listening to a ton of Dead lately. I am at a weird point in my life where all I listen to is the Dead and Pink Floyd. Getting old is wild.
What a shame, I have actually been listening to a ton of Dead lately. I am at a weird point in my life where all I listen to is the Dead and Pink Floyd. Getting old is wild.
My favorite band is New Riders of the Purple Sage. They were intended to be a Grateful Dead spinoff band but took off on their own. Jerry played with them from time to time. Really good stuff.
I've heard of them but never checked them out before. I basically listen to Tool, Alice In Chains, Days Of The New and Grateful Dead lol