I like torn cause of sense of community, if you ask tebski he’ll tell you about how I brought him and a small group of friends closer together.
Teb here was a huge supporter of mine also
even gave me some money
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I like torn cause of sense of community, if you ask tebski he’ll tell you about how I brought him and a small group of friends closer together.
Teb here was a huge supporter of mine also
even gave me some money
What's the discussion here? It just seems like a lame brag about nothing
Skill issue 🍿
You came to Torn to scam people play with friends and trick people to do questionable investments.
09:36:48 - 11/01/26 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking tebski and mugged them for $812,082 (chain #2) [view]
Tebski owes me some wasted e. At least it wasn't a 0 mug.
Graved - Low Quality / No Discussion.