Sorry I made a bad post so I deleted it
Deleted
Started by madewomankylie [3987798] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Omanpx [1906686]
· 14 likes ·
Hey Kylie, i think this might be a good faction for you! https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=9176 Just message Rifty and say you are a bad girl. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Graved, spam
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 9176 ×1
Hey Kylie, i think this might be a good faction for you! https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=9176 Just message Rifty and say you are a bad girl.
Mentions: The Iron Fist [9176]
You sound like the guy who writes those adds on certain sites “I’m Vanessa, hot mum in your area, sign up now”.
give it a rest, Peter.
Ooh ok thanks 😁 I'll message this guy now! ❤️
I won't fall for your tricks ovoxo. Prepare for war
Of course your name is Kylie, not Dave or Gordon.
Hey I'm just trying to ham it up a bit here 😂
Big mistake kiddo.....
1: never give personal details out online
2: your 77 days old, that's not brand new (scamming catfish alert)
3: your posting shit like this in GD
4: no one cares enough about your real life unless your an OF girl
You're not gonna shag us bro.
Graved, spam