Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Resolved - bazzars listing missing

Started by Kobi-Jacks [3989105] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Kobi-Jacks [3989105]

Edit: at 23:xx, item appeared.. 

 

 

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I listed an item, hospital myself, realise bazzars closed, morphine out, open bazzar... 80mil item gone drugs wasted and nothing in my logs.

 

I'm new so maybe I've messed up, but was a lot to me and I haven't got a clue where it went..

 

If it's not a bug, an insight into what I did would be appreciated.

 

KJ