...nazis.us takes you to dhs.gov?
Aside from the obvious, I mean?
Started by Dalzadar [2242727] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
...nazis.us takes you to dhs.gov?
Aside from the obvious, I mean?
Because a dipshit with far too much spare money bought an Online domain name, and then just has it forward to the DHS website as some kind of "gotcha" or a teehee, maybe.
Someone is spending money and time on this, instead of, I dunno, doing anything else productive.
Better question... why are you using nazis.us, stormfront is much better
To be fair, it's pretty cheap to get a domain name. And it's kind of funny.
The Free Market is working as intended. And that upsets you because of course it does.
It doesn't Upset me, I just think it's stupid. And a waste of time and money.
I don't think any of us here are in much of a position to determine what productivity is (myself included), since we've been playing an online browser game where the goal is to get fit and rich (digitally) constantly for nearly two decades, some of us. 🤣
Why would someone do this, though?
Is there some concerning comparison with DHS that the world needs to know about?
This is concerning....
You'd have to ask the person who thought it was worth their time.
Fair enough, I suppose.
I wonder if your upvoters were aware that you are not joking.
Are you upset that the good name of the Nazis is being tarnished with its association with DHS?
You're so sullen. Any updoots were because it was mildly funny. Don't pretend like this is a serious thread.
The forums are the only reason I remember to play the game