Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Defensive Loadout

Started by xKAZAx [3573150] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
xKAZAx [3573150]

A suggestion for the masses:

 

Many times in my short Torn life I have been both attacking and getting attacked in quick succession. Torn already allows me to select defensive attack settings such as if I’d like to reload or not, use a temporary. Even attack with my secondary more often than my primary. 

I would love to have the ability to choose a defensive loadout. There are better options for defending while I’m on the attack. I may want to use different armor, different weapons, a grenade instead of a needle, or even a different scary mask to deter them from continuing their attack. 


With my suitcase waiting to be filled with plushies and flowers, I probably wouldn’t have access to this defensive loadout on trips to foreign lands. Being able to stay competitive on the defensive while I’m wielding a pillow and smoke grenades to assist my faction mates would make me a lot more useful for my team.

 

Thank you for considering!