Just thinking, I've been playing for 3 months or more.. I need advice,, is there a way to boost gym stats apart from spending so much on happy jumps pls... I want to know if there is any other formula I can use.. I only have a mansion btw
Gym Boost
Started by Anointed0ne [3899434] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Get into a toy or game shop and do console jumps, way better early on than music store