Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat's not working

Started by King_of_Kings [2102132] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
King_of_Kings [2102132]

Good Morning,

 

I am having issues with all of my chats, unfortunately they do not seem to be working, I cannot initiate chats with anybody and my faction chat is not showing in the bottom right corner of the page like before.  I just have the note box in the bottom right, I am using google chrome, the feature also doesn't work on my mobile phone, any help would be appreciated.

 

Kindest Regards,

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have removed the residual Chat ban from your federal jail sentencing. Chat should be back now.

Thanks!