Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Press Pass made more depressing (ba doom csh)

Started by blockhead77 [2539580] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 696 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

blockhead77 [2539580]

Anyone else notice that press pass was nerfed? 

  • Changed Press Pass's Duke interaction to increase credit score OR reset loan warnings - not both at once 🐞

 

And they finally removed the personal details settings. :(


  • - Removed Personal Details tab from Settings as this information is no longer shown on profiles 🐞


At least self excluding yourself from the casino now includes the pot game in Christmas Town

 

  • Changed Christmas Town's Pot mini-game to be blocked for those who've self-excluded from the casino 🐞

 

 

I do find it interesting they all are listed as a bug, when the features surrounding them were made a while ago.

Mentions: Christmas Town Pot not closed for Self Excluders · Duke Loan - loan stagnation bug

Bish [141605]

As somebody who spent a while in a 9 star TV that never was quite able to make it to 10 stars while I was there, I'm sympathetic to the victims of this chedding. 

 

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

If someobdy doesn't have a loan out, will it default to increasing the credit score? 

LoveLlama [2867654]

thanks, don't think i've ever been in that section
didn't realize i had points still from music store
was just curious how many law firm i got stuck with

Fists [2830940]

as the reason behind the pot exclusion f**k you 😂

 

I literally made the bug post that got it added, excluding from gambling should exclude you from all gambling

 

 

press pass being nerfed is actually tragic though because I'm literally saving up job points for it right now for if my job gets to 10 stars and if not then I'll buy a temp slot at a 10* lol

_Bluffmaster_ [1316632]

Although a nerf, but before this bug report I never knew I could just take Duke's money without any consequences and I probably would have never tried either 😅

Solaris [459981]

What caught my eye was the change to pillows. Big Al finally found a supplier for pillows and we can buy them in bulk and sleep better.