Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One Question, One Truth

Started by MiamAdam [3938464] on in Fun & Games.

18 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

MiamAdam [3938464]

How to Play:

 

1️⃣ The first player fires off one question
→ Game-related, fun, or mildly embarrassing 😏

 

2️⃣ The next player must:

  • 🗣️ Answer honestly in ONE sentence only

  • ❓ Immediately drop a new question for the next victim

 

3️⃣ 🚫 No skipping. If you are thinking to answer it, you need to post it

 

4️⃣ 🧼 Keep it clean, civil, and drama-free

MiamAdam [3938464]

Question: Why is there no better game than Torn City?

Answer: Because all the good programmer already in Torn, looking for good item in city dump

 

New Question:

Have you ever try Xanax IRL?

Daisy3 [730750]

The next person is wearing something in Torn that they would never wear irl.

 

I hope I would never wear combat pants in real life.

 

 

Have you ever attacked a faction member?

 

 

JaneDoe999 [3733221]

During the eulogy I was reading at my grandmothers funeral I couldn't hide it or mask it but I let one rip.

Have you ever lied to the law?

Trudis-Lilith [4053011]

No, as I never have been prosecuted  or being interogated by law, if that's what you mean.

 

 

Are you one of these people who wished for zombie apocalypse because you think it is just all about bashing zombies heads ?

mr_blackkraft [4045699]

No but i wish that it would happen so I can see how long I can survive for!!

 

 

Have you ever trusted a fart and regretted it? ;)

TheFelineHealer [3336084]

I mean if you haven't have you ever truly lived by the seam of your pants? 

 

Have you ever figured out how a cat correctly wears  pants?