Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question on Hacks

Started by Kamakazi258 [3972789] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 186 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Kamakazi258 [3972789]

Hi everyone, please excuse me if my question sounds naive or silly. I'm currently in a war and mostly staying in a turtle-like strategy, flying between different countries. However, whenever I return to Torn and try to fly off again, I always seem to be unable to do so. I suspect that opponents might be hacking, as I keep ending up in the hospital. I then med out, fly again, but when I return, I face the same issue—despite not doing any gyms or engaging in crimes.

In previous wars, I was able to take off after landing, but this time, I can't. Is hacking a possibility here? If so, how can I report this?

 

 

This is one sample, the problem is I cannot check the secs on top of the 25m to count how the thing works.

17:27:33 - 23/01/26 You boarded a 0h 25m personal flight from Cayman Islands to Torn

 

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=9c3b40de478a2dcab52eb9563043f5f6

 

17:53:28 - 23/01/26 You were sent to the hospital for 0h 16m : Attacked by Kurozorra

IndyCision [2597200]

That is not hacking, you are lagging. Refresh your screen nearer the time you are due to land.

You had 15 seconds of not being attackable after landing. Actually landing, not when your screen updates.

 

You landed at 17:52:33 (25 minutes after 17:27:33)

You were sent to the hospital at 17:53:28 - 55 seconds after you landed.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

You need to set timers for when you land. You're in a war, and players are going to see exactly when you land and try to attack you for the war effort. You have 15 seconds to make all of your actions, it's built into the game. Players trying to attack you will be unable to do so. If you take longer than 15 seconds, you'll get attacked. 

 

Nobody is hacking, you just either aren't being fast enough to do your stuff and jump onto the next plane, or you're just lagging, like IndyCision posted above. 

 

Fun test for yourself, next time you land in Torn, try to do everything you normally do as fast as you can, you'll be amazed how the time seems like 15 seconds and you were done, but in reality it was 40-50 seconds. You can check all of this in the logs page. 

Kamakazi258 [3972789]

Hi both, I did the same thing as the previous war also..the moment Iand I refresh went to travel already.. the log show exactly 25 mins? Cause normally I see the travel time with mins and secs. In any case I was camping all along so the timer thingy does not apply as well cause I was there and I already tried asap already. But I appreciate your sharings

IndyCision [2597200]

Show me the log where you were attacked after exactly 25 minutes?

 

You had landed almost a whole minute before you were sent to hospital.

Kamakazi258 [3972789]

I landed and just refresh to travel, cant be the refresh 1 min kind though but i dont know if i am missing any logs but that is the ones i manage to figure out to extract

IndyCision [2597200]

Your own logs posted in your first post say that it took that long.

It told you the exact time you took off, and the exact duration of the flight.

 

Logs of flights and attacks

 

This is one sample, the problem is I cannot check the secs on top of the 25m to count how the thing works.

17:27:33 - 23/01/26 You boarded a 0h 25m personal flight from Cayman Islands to Torn

There are no seconds, flights are always whole minutes.

Exactly 25 minutes after 17:27:33 is 17:52:33

 

You have now included the actual attack log in your first post, which shows the fight being started

 

They attacked you 21 seconds after you landed, you have 15 seconds of protection and they attacked you 6 seconds after that ended.

 

Again there is no hacking here - you had been in Torn for 21 seconds before they attacked.

If you had quickly done whatever you needed to do and got back on another flight within those 21 seconds they would not have attacked you (but try to do it within 15 as if they were camping your attack screen it would not have taken those 6 extra seconds)

Kamakazi258 [3972789]

Hihi,Yea i noted your point buts its ok.. it is not that i had not done quickly i already did like what i did for my past war it is the same as well. Like i mentioned i was there and i refresh and tried to fly already. This is the first time i experiencing this only and I can only extract on my knowledge of this that is why i am asking. Thanks anyway.