Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Levelling up

Started by Jaystabins [4057581] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Jaystabins [4057581]

Device: samsung SM-S928U Android: 16 App version: 2.3.15

 

I was given the option to level up to 5 I accidentally refreshed my game and now I cant level up its been 3 days since im on like 4 or 6 times a day if not more minmaxxing gym and crime and nothing there's definitely something wrong please actually try to help before just telling me I dont have the xp

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can go to your home page and click the link at the top of the page that tells you that you can level up.

 

Thanks!