Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awareness week??? Sure

Started by Beer_Seller [1956938] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Beer_Seller [1956938]

I have the full merits and at first was getting 2 items a day when I first unlocked it but after Christmas town I only got 1 and now during awareness week I thought I may go back up to somethin but still only get 1 item a day. 

Beer_Seller [1956938]

I guess my stats were viewed wrong???? Idk how to see the spawn of items only the collection of them. But when I first got merits it definitely felt like I was getting 2 a day, maybe during Christmas town I was just more active so it felt like I got items less. But during awareness week it does feel like I’m getting the same amount as before. Let me know if my stats line up I guess yall can see it better then me…..

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

As mentioned above, the event grants a buff to your awareness, at the end of the day it is still down to RNG how many and which items spawn for you. The bonus is working as intended, the devs have already checked this as part of this report.

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Awareness week