Lol
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
😂
Best of luck with your endeavour.
What a legendary guy ... he keeps tryin
It to late for monarch me and Vladbull are going to take care of them soon enough
wow that’s insane.
WOW, wow_! I think the entire Torn community could be felt quivering in fear and anticipation. You could have used a less stern tone. You really got your point across.
I do not have any affiliation with Monarch, I kindly beg your mercy and wish you luck soldier.
2/10 shitpost you can do better I belive in you little guy.
This is clearly your
Main Game
I did try to warn them there only so much I can do if they don’t listen
Together we will overtake torn, hmu my man.
You sent $5,000,000 to WoW_ with the message: Monarch war gofundme
so you think pt is going to join you in taking on the monarch family?
by the way what is your beef with them? it doesnt say other then you told someone to stop?
I don’t think I know
Yeah fook you and PT
how bout dat
soon there will be no monarch left
you be on some really awesome drugs
There’s no saving you monarchers
ok