Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave This

Started by Smackz [4044635] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-Raveman- [4051741] ×1 jorg_bromhammer [4055965] ×1 Jimiwalkdown [4056142] ×1

Smackz [4044635]

Thanks to This I received a box of grenades

 

and I want to give it away to one of you younger cats 

 

So

 

🌟 The 1st 20 people from 2 days old to 19 days old to post in this thread will be in the giveaway 🌟 

 

After I got the 20 people I'll just use a Google search random number generator and announce the winner when they want me to.

 

God speed little homies 🕺

 

((I'll post the 20 below via edit just to keep up))

  1. Jimiwalkdown [4056142]
  2. -Raveman- [4051741]

3. jorg_bromhammer [4055965]

 

Not enough participants so I canceled it, sorry to the 3 that showed up.

 

Mentions: -Raveman- [4051741] · Jimiwalkdown [4056142] · jorg_bromhammer [4055965] · Austin Cash's Noob giveaway

Smackz [4044635]

If 18 newbies don't join by 22:00 torn time I'll just cancel and grave. Its already been almost a day and I won't make people want a blessing ❤️