Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roguelikes?

Started by PhoqueYou [3366164] on in Gaming.

10 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
PhoqueYou [3366164]

Anyone know any good roguelikes? I’m a big fan of them, and I’m looking for some new ones

 

I’ve played: Balatro, Slay the Spire, Hades II, Cloverpit, Dead Cells, Pokérogue (well I’ve played more but these are the ones I’ve liked)

 

Already looking at playing: Megabonk, The Binding Of Issac

Delimondo [4007324]

If you don't mind something more chill I've been playing Omelet You Cook whenever I get ragebaited too hard in Slay the Spire. Out of the other roguelikes I'd probably compare it to balatro the most bcs haha big number go up but in higher difficulties it does become I love lucy-esque
 

KingTurk [3658422]

Not everyone appreciates it but I liked ,,Curse of the Dead Gods" and if you don't have anything against a 2d platformer, then check out ,,Skul, the Hero Slayer"

 

 

HobeTheGreat [3715067]

Robo quest is good IF you like movement shooters. 
Risk of rain two. I have survivors of the storm dlc and that adds a lot though apparently the new dlcs are good now (I did have every achievement at one point) 

And last but not least enter the gungeon a older one but a good one.

EXTRATHICC [2200151]

Here is the list of game i've played and you haven't:

  • Risk of Rain 2 and RoR Return
  • Gunfire Reborn
  • Robo Quest
  • Barony (it's hard)
  • Synthetik 1 & 2 (pretty hard)
  • Noita (hard)
  • Heat Signature
  • Barotrauma (hard asf)
  • Himno The Silent Melody (abandoned, but pretty)
  • Street of Rogue
  • Enter the Gungeon (the OG, which ironically I dislike)

 

Extra note for favourites

- RoboQuest is final game (development already finished)

- Synthetik is tactical topdown shooter

- Barony is hardcore (for me). No meta progression, only gitgut.

- Risk of Rain 2 is a safe bet. 

HobeTheGreat [3715067]

I would like to say that barony when you get a power build can be easy but that is rare. And also ror2 has banned modding due to hopoo being brought out and noita is a more exploration and experiment rougelike rather than a set goal

 

Alexandaer [4074916]

Noita. Pure psychopaths play this game and I got demerits just from shouting due to pure confusion and insanity.