Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Traveltime incorrect

Started by firefinal2 [1425079] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

firefinal2 [1425079]

I never noticed this earlier, but earlier today I was looking up my travel times and destinations in torn.

 

And based on my visits to SA and Swiss alone I should be around 240 days up in the air minimum.

  • I made 645 trips to SA; almost all of them were done from a PI, so thats 7 hours round trips for about 188 days airtime. 
  • I made 405 trips to Swiss; almost all of them were done from a PI; so thats 4 hours round trips for about 67 days
  • I made 123 ttrips to UK; again most from a PI airstrip for 3.5 hours round trip for about 18 days.

 

This in total is already 273 days of pure airtime, not including other destinations. Now during those years a few flights have been made with businessclass tickets, but that maybe is about 10% of them. So I should be at least at like 240+ days of airime travel. But my stats only mention about 80 days. 

 

Just curious, how is this possible? 

 

Device: motorola moto g75 5G Android: 15 App version: 2.3.15

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The Time spent traveling stat started being counted from 1st September 2014. Individual travel destination trips were being counted much before that. So any travels done prior to that date aren't included in the said personal stat. Most of your SA trips have been prior to this date.

 

 

Thanks!